Monday, March 21, 2011

winter and spring combined

Summer has moved out and in comes Winter for a day or two. Now Spring has returned happy and full of fun. That is what it is like around here. Over the weekend we have had rain, rain and more rain. But today it has finally stopped raining and out comes the sun. It is a pleasant suprise for all of us that Spring has decided to drop in. Especially since it is supposed to be Autumn. But I can assure you that this pleasant weather will not last for long.




   


Because of all this rain we have had quite a lot of frogs around. One or two have jumped out of the bath -tub drain, others have found a nice place on the outside of a window where a whole meal of moths are trying to get inside. I quite like frogs so when I get the chance I creep outside to take photos of them. { Well they are good models}


  
At our new house we are also getting a lot of bright and beautiful sunsets. Some of the sunsets are so bright that we either choose to go blind by the light or close the curtains. ( well...maybe I exaggerated just a little bit there.)
                      This is not the brightest sunset we have had but it is pretty.                               



I was outside with my little sister Elyssa Rose the other day and she starting waving at our neighbours who were leaving in their car. So cute isn't she? I got a chance to snap a few photos of her.



                                                       How was your week?


                                     - Laura Belle



5 comments:

  1. My weeks been great!
    My cousins have been down all week, it's a blast!


    I love your photographs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a great week.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. my week's been great!
    looking forward to seeing you soon :)
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, your pictures are incredible!
    I love them all, you are so gifted in photography.

    ~Abi
    @ preserving-flowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I L-O-V-E the pictures of the dew wet flowers!
    You have a very creative eye for beauty!

    Love Chloe xox

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x