Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My past week in pictures {and photo challenge}

I have had a wonderful week. I have been exploring new things and discovering for myself how beautiful the world really is. God is wonderful isn't he? How he created the world in his own image from the amazing universe down to the tiniest of ants. I have been breathing it all in  , I feel wonderful.



This little butterfly couldn't fly, so I took the opportunity to take some shots of it






  My little sister Elyssa Rose, had her Birthday two weeks ago on Thursday. She was a very happy two year old for the rest of the week playing with her new toys.


 The main present was a disney princess cubby house! She loved it the moment she laid eyes on it.



 My darling little sister's other presents were a pair of pink clip clops from me, lots of plastic food, I big pink ball and a baby doll {which she adores}....

The cake? A beautiful Dorothy the dinosaur....


 


All of us kids were invited to a STARWARS Party by our cousin!

I dressed up as.....


( Not a made up character)
My five year old brother Ewan went as....



Caleb went as....




And Briony went as.....


{She made her own headpiece....great isn't it?}
Our new house is great! The highlights? Big back and front yards, tank water, perfect layout and space,
lots of butterflies and did i mention heaps of snails { not that that is a good or bad thing}, we get the best sunsets, beautiful nature and plants like roses, the furniture matches the colors of the house, vegetable patch
and it is a quiet street.                                                                                                                                







 Just being creative

The downsides? No aircon { which means water fights galore! }, no fencing { there is now, we did it }
and we get a lot of sun. So it does not have many downsides hooray! Not ones that can not be fixed. God is providing.                               

                                                                                                      

I am enjoying school a lot. My Mum has planed some new of things for me this year.

things like writing...



Drawing....


Bible time...and heaps more stuff that I enjoy.


And now is Carlotta's Self-portrait photo challenge.
Go a head enter if you want.

I have decided to enter. Scroll down for my entry photo...



{I took this photo at our holiday last year in November}




I hope you enjoyed my post.

- Laura                                                                                     




7 comments:

  1. I love the photo you took yourself!
    It's a shame we couldn't come over to your hosue today :( Tell Briony that I hopeshe gets better soon!
    Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing you next Monday :)
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Holly.

    Yes I am looking forward to Monday as well. And I will tell Briony That. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last picture! Great perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Wow that butterfly picture is so beautiful. What a beautiful shot!!!

    I <3 your blog!

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take such BEAUTIFUL pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post! And what a fun party -- I'm sure y'all had a blast!

    Have a lovely day!
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for such sweet comments!

    -Laura Belle

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x