I am entering in Grace's photography contest {as seen on title.} The theme is: eyes.
I know just the right photo for this I took the other day. Here is my entry below...{scroll down}
Yes it is a frog! But I love it! {the photo i mean}
I edited my photo on picnik my favorite photo editing site. Grace I hope you like it.
If any of you bloggers would like to enter the contest just click here.
- Laura Belle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ohmigosh it is stunning! really awesome!
ReplyDeletei love your header too, it's cute. :)
I love that photo! You are a great photographer :)
ReplyDeleteHi Laura!
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely blog!!! I'm so gald we met today, and are now following each others blogs!!!:)
Bri
P.S. That frog is REALLY cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo! That frog is super cute & I love the tones. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's cute!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL photo! An absolutely stunning capture -- love the whole image. Great photo and super cute subject. ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day!
--Hannah