Thursday, January 27, 2011

no I haven't vanished



     My last post was weeks ago!! 

I guess I have just not felt like posting...can you bloggers ever 
forgive me for not writing about Christmas, flooding, and moving. Briony-Katie { my sister } has posted all three! 
 I have been feeling kind of tired of blogging. I found Carlotta's post replenish, renew, rejuvenate quite like I want to do take a break. Even though I have all ready taken quite a big break, I just feel like I need to take another one. Please expect not as many posts. Thanks.

Like Carlotta and Olivia, I want to make a one word for 2011. Mine is 'Bite your tongue' yes I know it is more then one word. Lets just make it a motto for 2011. Now who hasn't heard of the saying ' bite your tongue'? I have. I feel like I need to do that more often this year. I think sometimes we all need to bite our tongues before we speak. Don't get me wrong. So this year I am going to do it before i say something. Either if it is in a argument on the computer or in a conversation.




So...That's all. Sorry again for not blogging for a long time. I will make sure next time I will keep you up-to-date. Only proberly twice a week or once a week. Ok? 


Thank you.


- Laura

 

2 comments:

  1. oh Laura, that's perfectly alright! I know I'll enjoy your posts even more with fewer.
    I love that photo of you (the first one) you're so pretty :)

    Hopefully see you soon.
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for you too post, I understand though!

    I love the first picture of you too!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x