Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Christmas time is near"

I have decided to be a bit lazy and not post about the holiday. But you can see what we did on our holiday on My older sister's blog.   ( naughty aren't I ) I will post of my photos from the holiday soon.

Well...It's Christmas very soon. We have our Christmas count down calender up counting down till Christmas eve.   The weather has not been that great but we have had some nice days like today where you wish you were in the freezer. I starting to get a little worried because I haven't got any presents ready yet. Our Christmas Tree is up and ready for presents put underneath. It is funny because the Christmas tree looks quite bare on the bottom but decorated and full on the top.
Last year we made a nativity scene out of toilet rolls!
Briony, Caleb and I made a movie of the birth of Baby Jesus with the toilet rolls.
It was fun!




We are going to be very, very busy after Christmas because we are going to be moving house. And believe me it is a huge job because of  how people we have in our family. We have been busy packing the house.

This little man loves playing soccer in our big backyard.  ^
                                                                                            


As I said before the weather has been quite wet and cold like winter.
But we are having a beautiful hot week which is good. Hopefully it will be like this on Christmas.


 Do you like my new text on my photos?


I love this photo of my little Sister. My Mum was taking photos of us kids for a calender last year, and my little sister must have been eating dirt.

 ( It is not as bad as me eating sand) :)


  
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x