Sunday, November 14, 2010

" What a busy life"

As the title states it is a busy life, but I am enjoying it.


My parents have gone away for severely nights to the big city, Sydney. They are quite very happy because they have not got away for a long time. The reason that they have gone away is because it's there friend's daughter's wedding and they don't want to miss it.


Us kids unfortunately were not invited to the wedding...so...our Grandma is looking after us girls while the boys are staying at our cousins house.
Us girls are having a fun time eating chocolate and chips, watching movies and...just having a great time with our Grandma!


The boys i am sure are having a " party " at the the cousins house. I am pretty sure they are having a good time  because I am hearing some "yippees" in the distance...well...ok...that was a joke.


The exciting bit of this post is that......our Family is going away for a Holiday for 9 days near the beach!
We have been to the same unit before but we just love it!! Did I mention only less then 2 mins walk to the beach!!



We will not have a computer there so of course I will not be able to post any news on my blog but when I   come back I will post. ( Don't expect any posts for a while.)








Oh...we have a new car now it is really nice. It is a Tarago v6! Lots of space! We love cruising around in it!


Well that is all for now! We are leaving on thursday.


Bye bye blogging friends


~ Laura

4 comments:

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x