Thursday, November 4, 2010

Eleven years old

As some of you know it was my Birthday Tuesday.
I woke up around 6:30-am. I was very  incredibly excited...and you don't know how excited I can get. Finally when everyone was up, I started ripping open my Presents. But I have not uploaded my photos yet. I got.......the whole episodes of Little house on the prairie season 7, a barbie and ken doll, a beautiful small old fashioned box type suitcase that sits on your desk, a big lolly pop that lasted for two days from my youngest brother, a pretty flower hair pin from my 8 year old brother, some nice flower clips and heaps more lovely presents.

I had a wonderful day. We went out to a place near where we live that sell lots of lovely things and is a beautiful place to sit down and have a nice hot or cold drink.
They also had chickens, chicks, goats and geese to look at. All the little chicks would squeeze out of the chicken wire and walk around. I got one tiny chick and I held it. It was so pretty.

For Dinner it was roast lamb roast pumpkin, potato, and sweet potato...Delicious. For the cake a nice chocolate mud cake with cream and strawberries.

I was a very happy eleven year old girl.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday Laura. Sorry I was such a grump. Your party will be different. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Laura! Sounds like a wonderful birthday! Right now, my family and I are in the middle of watching season 6 Little House on the Prarie! I cant wait until I watch season 7! Hope you enjoy it!
    See you tomrrow! (I'm so excited)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x