Sunday, August 14, 2011

peek-a-boo

Is it really Laura? Yes I am still alive.

I have some really crazy news.......we have to move house again! Not fun. :(
Mum has been packing boxes and such. BuSy!!

Also we have colds in the house. :( I hate colds. I am feeling a little better now though. Anyway, enough of that.




Also, this is going to be a random post.

Life has been busy.....as usual. I had my big musical rehearsals and the show it self Seussical  Jr.!! It was great fun and it went really well. Photos coming soon!! I had a microphone and it was threaded through my hair and taped to my back. It hurt a little when they pulled it off. When the show was all over I felt bored with nothing to do. Because all through the whole week we had been active with rehearsing and now, just back to normal life. (p.s the show was last month, I have been very side track with keeping you posted, sorry) (Also, I looked ridiculous in my costume and make-up! They made my eyebrows look really thick and my face looked really.... weird. It was fun though)


 We have had some nice spring weather days. And it is the middle of August! I can't believe that spring has arrived early. Hurray!





Last year for my birthday I got 50 dollars to buy myself a dressing table. I still have the money! But I am planing on buying instead a nice patchwork quilt. I love vintage stuff. I really want to make my room look vintage. By the way, there is going to be a vintage post soon! ;)
I hope I find a nice patch work quilt soon.

Well that's all for now. Vintage post coming soon.



Do you like my new header? Please tell me if you do or don't. I don't know if I really like it. I am thinking of making another one.

Love, Laura



2 comments:

  1. hey laura great to see your back at blogging. that's no good about having colds! hope you and your family are feeling better soon! :D

    i really like your header!!

    ~Bri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job sis! Your blog is coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x