I have made a project 365 blog in the middle of the year!! I should not have made one until the beginning of next year. But how can a girl wait till the next year when she already has a header made for the blog?
I can't wait that long, so let me introduce: vanilla. a project 365 day blog. :) <3
I have yet to make a button for it. But here is the link to the blog: vanilla. a project 365 blog.
This project 365 day blog all started by a woman who had two beautiful children and felt depressed and wanted to enjoy her life but just couldn't find a way to. So she went to a nun and asked her how she could enjoy her life more. The nun said "Go home and write down each day what you are thankful for."
So the woman went home and thought about this for a while and thought "well I don't really enjoy writing much." But she enjoyed photography so she thought she would instead take a photo of what warmed her heart each day. So that is how it all started. I think it is a great idea!
Feel free to check out 'vanilla'. :)
-Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's a sweet story!
ReplyDeletewill be sure to check it out!
So excited about your new project 365 blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the photo of the sun ray - you're getting really good!!!
hi Laura! i tried emiling you and it wouldn't let me send- it said the address was wrong!?
ReplyDeletei was wondering if you could give me a different address to try?
thanks!
~Bri