You probably know what the post is about cause of the header " Challenge me"
So I want you too challlenge me.
What I want you to do is leave a comment on this post and ask me to do something like
??????? something but it can't be anything to CRAZY.....like dying me hair so yeah go for it.
I will leave a video on my blog showing you of me doing the challenge.
~ Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I challenge you to talk to God 5 times a day! So go for it.
ReplyDeleteLouis
Ok I will try that
ReplyDeleteThanks Louis
~ Laura
I challenge you to blog atleast 1 time every 3 days! :]
ReplyDelete~Alex!
I will try that too.
ReplyDeleteThank you Alex.
~ Laura
I challenge you to read at least two chapters in the Bible every day for a whole week!
ReplyDeleteIf you already do that, then I challenge you to, well, umm, I don't know!
ANY WAY, GIVE IT A SHOT!
Gotta go.
~Holly
I challenge you to look up the song "Who threw the overalls in Mistress Murphy's Chowder" and recite at least the chorus while standing on one leg. If you can't find that song, then recycle something amazing!
ReplyDeleteLol, I'm kidding you don't have to!
God bless!