Saturday, October 9, 2010

Updates in my life

Hello Blogging friends...

While I am typing I look out the window to see cold, wet, windy and rainy weather which is disappointing because it is supposed to be spring. But hopefully it will clear up before Friday because Friday is the day that my Mum, my older sister and I are going to spend the weekend in a town in Brisbane called Redcliffe. It is supposed to be a very nice place with everything you would need. Like a shopping centre, markets, the beach is 10 minutes away ( hopefully it will be warm there). We are going to stay in a nice little cottage just off the beach which will be nice. But as I said I am praying that it will be a nice warmish springy weekend there so we can do all the things we want to do in Redcliffe. I can't wait for that.




We are all getting ready for spring. Buying new summer clothes, sorting through bags of summer clothes, planing Birthday things ( because most of my family's birthdays are around now, My Birthday is coming up in November!), and everything you would do to welcome spring. But I think the weather needs to get in control so we can have spring.



If you like you should check out this really cool website on hairstyles galore you can do on yourself or get someone else to do them on you, Here is the link.

Well that is really all that has been happening around here.

Bye.

~ Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Nice to hear from you!
    That trip sounds fun. Redcliffe is a really nice town! The beach is great, but not as good as the ones at, you know, gold Coast or something. The town is cute with lots of shops, cafes, walks etc.
    The times I have been there have been pretty cool, (or should I say cold) but I reckon it might be more warmish now.
    Oh, did I mention that there are lots of parks and a jetty you can walk out onto and get great views of the river? (is it a sea or river? I don't really know)
    Have loads of fun in the town I love visiting! We go there a bit with our grandparents 'çause they live close to it.
    ~Hollt

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x