Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This week

This Week has been a relaxing week. Mum's friend from Sydney came down and she stayed for two nights today she is going to go back home. Yesterday my Grandma came over to babysit
my little sister and my two brothers while my Mum , my older sister, Mum's friend and I went to Abbie lane and the chocolate shop to look at some nice stuff.

Today my younger brother made some beautiful banana muffins they are so yummy.

Sorry I have not been posting lately I will tell you what has been happening last week.

On Sunday we had a big family lunch for My brothers 8th Birthday. We had a pinata
and lots of yummy food like potato salad, Green Greek salad, Chicken drumsticks, a nice soupy curry I have forgotten what the name is but it was divine, rice, and Last but not least Sticky date pudding with ice cream!! ( did that make your mouth water?)


On Monday it was the 8 year old's Birthday he got a test match game of Cricket, and a box of Knex.
Knex is this thing where you make things like robots and cars with plastic sticks and connecting things, anyway he really enjoys it. He had a nice sponge cake with lemon icing and mashmellows. delicious!


1 comment:

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x