
Hey!
Sorry I have not been posting lately But here is a new one.
Today Me and my older sister got picked up by friends and we went to the Movies to watch
Toy Story 3 in 3D, It was really funny and dramatic! That was the first time I watched a movie in 3D so it was really exciting!
My younger brothers went to Grandparents for the day, My almost 8 year old brother went to our Great-Grandmothers place, and my 4 year old brother went to our Grandparents house! My older sister and I met our Brother and our Great-Grandma whom we call Marnie at the end of the movie it was nice to bump into each other ( Well we did not literally bump into each other ) And well here I am now typing on the keyboard.
I hope you like my new Header and background! Please leave a comment or two on my blog just down here
~ Laura
We had fun huh? I like your blog in white. :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete