Saturday, June 19, 2010

Photo Tag

I have been tagged by my wonderful sister

The Rules are below

1. Go to your picture file or where ever you store your pictures.

2. Go to the 6th file and pick the 6th picture.

3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that go's with it.

4. tag three or more " Bloggy people to do the same thing and leave a comment on there blog to tell them about it.



This is a photo of my 7 year old brother in 2009 when we went on a holiday to Hastings point
it was his first fish he had ever caught I think,he was very proud of it, we ate it for dinner and it was yummy!

I tag

Katie

Gina

Sorry only two people I can think of.
But if you have a sister give me her email address and I will invite her to my blog.
I am hoping that you have been checking my blog. I love comments so please leave me one thanks!!

~ Laura

1 comment:

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x