
Hello again!
Wednesday was great like I said we were going to have friends over and we did!
We had a great time with them!
Today i want to put a fun photo contest this picture of a koala is cute but funny if you know what I mean, Well if you like just for fun you could make a sentence that the koala is saying, Example: " Hi everyone I am a koala and I think I am cute"
but it has to be something funny!
The contest will start on the 12th of April ( monday) and will end on the 20th of april ( the following week and it's tuesday) if no one has entered before the 20th then I will make it longer! To send me a sentence just leave a comment on this post. If you don't know how to leave a comment then look at one of my posts down the bottom and it will tell you how to put a comment on.
The one(s) I pick out as the winner will win a card I will send you on email for the prize!!!
I hope you have a great day and week!
God bless you.
Laura Isabelle
P.S Up the top is the photo of the Koala! Have Fun!
"Hi guys just hanging out with some old ZZZZZZ!!!"
ReplyDeleteI've got a caption for the koala, laura. What about ' hey, what are you looking at? My ears aren't that big!'
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, honey!
X M
Hi Everyone this is me Laura.
ReplyDeleteThe to comments up the top are not from me
the first one is from My sister Briony and the second one is from my Mum. so I just wanted to let you know thx.
Hey guys could you please ENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the your blog
ReplyDeleteLove Miss Virginia
Thank you Miss Gina
ReplyDelete