Winter is on the way but today it has been raining buckets all morning.
This week and last week has been a lot of colds going around the house and today has been the best day of the week cause we have all been getting better.
Sorry for not posting lately and the fun photo contest will go for longer now
I really would be happy if you could send a sentence for the photo remember you will get a good prize when I chose the winner(s)so hang around my blog.
We have not started back up on school work yet cause a few of us are just getting better still.
Mum got some movies before they are great Cloudy with a chance of meatballs is really good I just watched it.
Mum has been kicking us up on really healthy things lately which is really good i love it!!
Yesterday I got back in to Polly pocket and it is really fun.
I just want to tell you that my sister Briony is putting a contest on her blog too.
Well I think I better go now cause my mum wants to use the computer.
Laura Isabelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to share your thoughts, x