After we finished playing a game of polly-pocket outside, I persuaded little miss E.R. to let me take some photos of her. The sun was just setting in the horizon behind us, it was the perfect moment. I quickly dashed into the house and grabbed Briony's camera, faithfully promising to return it afterwards. ;) I raced back outside to my little sister. After a few bribes and persuasive words I had Miss E.R. situated under the tree with the sun setting as the backdrop, and while she quietly played with her doll, I snapped a few portraits. When I was happy with my work I followed up on my bribe and gave little sis a bike ride on my bicycle, (that's just how nice am, :D) My sister is an awesome model, even when her hair is messy!
This beautiful, curly haired, hazel eyed, girl is my sister. And it was her 4th birthday!!
This little cutie is no longer going to be little for long! In her eyes she is a 'big girl' now. :) Miss E.R. is such a joy in my life. She is full of giggles and smiles, loves playing with her dolls, and often totters around the house whistling or singing made-up tunes. I sometimes find her either rumbling with her big brothers or having a tea party with her teddies. She comes up with absurd stories and loves playing barbies or dress ups with me. When everything goes quiet you just know she is up to some mischief. She never hesitates to entertain, she is a bubbly, full-of-energy little girl and I love her lots! She is growing up so fast! Thank you honey for the four awesome years, I can't wait for our sister-friendship to grow and blossom more & more over the years to come!
(Long time no post? Well, yes I guess I am a bit slack. I actually have been doing quite a lot of things lately (surprise, surprise). Stay posted for an update post soon! :) And I can assure you I will get on to it. ;))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Wow, she's growing up! She really is so gorgeous and you did a great job capturing all the cuteness :)
ReplyDeletexo
Hello Laura!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the comment on my blog.. it was a lovely surprise and I'm so pleased you like my blog. :) Yes, I know who you are! Though I don't think we've officially met, I definitely saw you at Eebee's party. You and Hannah looked wonderful as maids!
Just a quick note re my blog - I'm going to make it private, but I'd still love for you to read it. So if you would be able to give me your email address, I will send you an invitation so you can still read it. My email address is on Alice's Place if you want to email it to me instead of leaving it in a comment (which is totally understandable!)
God bless you,
Alice
P.S. Your photography is amazing!!!
Your sister is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteThis post is beautiful Laura - Elly Rose is just too cute!
ReplyDelete