Thursday, December 1, 2011

by candlelight


Today was thursday, the first day of summer. And it was raining. A perfect start to summer...it maybe a sign that we'll have a cooler summer. I'm happy.

It was nice to have a cooler change in the weather. It was really cosy. I spent most of my afternoon in my bedroom with my nose stuck in a book by candlelight. The book I am reading is 'What Katy did' an excellent novel. My candle was very long when I lit it now it's a short little candle stick. :) I love candles.

Tomorrow I hope is exactly like today.

Love, Laura

5 comments:

  1. I used to love reading by candlelight too, but I haven't for a longtime.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I'm hoping for a cooler summer as well. :) It's so cozy reading by candle light hearing the rain on the roof isn't it?

    ~Bri {Diamonds and Pearls}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, i'm so glad summer is here. But I'm hoping it'll be a cooler December than the hot Novermber days we've been experiencing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet entry. :) I also love to read by candle light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is such an enchanting feeling of reading by candlelight with the rain pattering on your tin roof!! Missing you heaps!! Lovely photo by the way!!
    Love always,
    blessings,
    Chloe
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x