Friday, October 21, 2011

pure bliss


On Tuesday (early) my family and I are going to the beach in NSW (New South Wales). We are going to drive there (my Dad is driving)....I'm going to be reading, admiring the beauty outside, and chatting with my family for two and a half hours as we travel in our car to our holiday.


We are going to holiday in a private unit just on the beach for ten days! I'll be kept busy because....during those ten days......is my little brother's birthday, my darling Mother's birthday and my birthday. Yay!

During those ten days.....I'm going to be either lying on the beach sun-baking or either searching for pretty shells and rocks in the salty sea water.

During those ten days.....I'm going to be laughing with my two sisters while we are all huddled in bed in the early morning.

During those ten days.....I'm going to be fishing with my family and maybe this year we'll catch a bite.

 During those ten days I'm going to be laughing, exploring and not missing one single beautiful moment with my family.....that is what I'm going to be doing on my holiday.  

Au Revoir!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, such a lovely holiday as you're going on!
    Have a lovely, memorable time away with your family, Laura!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like 10 days of BLISS! :)
    I hope you have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your ten days at the beach Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I L*O*V*E the second photo, and the first one is so creative! Well done!
    blessings,
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x