Pastor's girls ponderings
Horse feathers
Quiet streams
Lens and needle
Sweet blue sky days
Roses and bluebells
Heaven in my heart
And I am sure there are lots of other blogs but if I put all of them on then it will probably take up half of this post!
You should check out " From the pages of my heart" cause Jessica is writing this magical story on her blog, go check it out.
"Sweet blue sky days" is actually my Aunty's blog, she writes about her life with her children.
" Lens and needle", " Horse feathers" and " Pastors girls ponderings" all love photography their blogs are about there life and there creative pictures they have taken, those also are blogs to look at.
" Quiet streams " is a blog about Elizabeth and her life with photos and other things that will inspire you, I know cause her blog has inspired me.
" Heaven in my heart " and " Roses and blue bells" both of these blogs are about these two girls ( who are actually sisters) and there life being home-schooled and lots of other things that you should look at, they both have pretty good blogs.
Last but not least My older sister's blog
" Katie's Korner" who actually had her Birthday the other day she turned 13! Briony has a wonderful blog as well and is a gifted writer. Her blog is about her life getting home-schooled and her siblings. She does free blog buttons as well as writing about inner beauty.
Go see her blog!

Well I hope you enjoy these blogs.
~ Laura
Thanks izzy! Love your new design.
ReplyDeleteThose blogs sound interesting! I'll go and check them out!
ReplyDelete~Holly