Thursday, May 13, 2010

Roman Morning

We are all studying Ancient Rome and I am really enjoying it!

Yesterday we had a Roman morning we looked up the food that the Ancient Romans ate
and came up with a lot. The rich Romans wanted people to know that they were rich so they got slave cooks and got them to make really difficult foods or unusual meals, for the people that came over to there fancy Dinning rooms, and they ate meals like peacock tongues or stuffing a chicken in side a duck, then stuffing the duck inside a goose, then stuffing the goose inside a pig, then stuffing the pig inside a cow then cooking it all whole!!!!!
So we had a Roman morning yesterday and we dressed up in Roman clothes and made Roman pizza
which contains pita bread with olive oil spread over it, then garlic spread over that, then feta cheese
crumbled over that, then oregano sprinkled over that, then cook it for 10 mins it was Yum you should try it. We had a great Roman morning I have some pictures of it so I will put them on soon.

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Love your background Laura! Yesterday was fun huh?
    I've got no background now its just got my header, and a few other cute things to! See ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x