Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter still

Hello Everyone

Happy Easter! Today I have a cold. Yesterday ( Easter Sunday) was great!
Mum and Dad got us all a big Easter treat! I got lots of Easter eggs and a picnic bar! ( My Fave Chocolate bar)

Then at lunch time we all hopped in to the car and went out to my Grandparents house!
( Hi Nan if you are on my blog) Anyway we had a family BBQ! Yum!

At My Grandparents house we had a Easter egg hunt and that was loads of fun!
Thankfully I found two picnic bars Yum! Now I have a whole lot of chocolates!!!!

Anyway we play games of table tennis and rided on Gumpy's ( That's my Granddad) Golf buggy! Jeremy ( my cousin) and me had fun on the green trailer ( a miny trailer Gumpy lets us ride on) and the bikes! That was the best BBQ of my life not the part that I had a cold but getting together with Family!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter too just like I did!

From Laura Isabelle!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Laura, it's Harry

    This easter was the best easter ever, because i spent the whole weekend at Easterfest!!!!

    There was a magic show there by Christopher Wayne (check his website out at www.christopherwayne.com.au) and of course there were loads of awesome bands!!!


    I got lots of chocolate as well as a bit of money :)

    SEE YA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed easter Harry.
    Great you can see my blog!!
    Do you want to Follow it??

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts, x